For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR3973
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 9 kDa.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/50 - 1/100.
- FunctionInvolved in the maintenance and repair of the intestinal mucosa. Promotes the mobility of epithelial cells in healing processes (motogen).
- Tissue specificityExpressed in goblet cells of the intestines and colon (at protein level). Expressed by goblet cells of small and large intestinal epithelia and also by the uterus.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 P-type (trefoil) domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix > apical lamina.
Information by UniProt
- hITF antibody
- hP1.B antibody
- Intestinal trefoil factor antibody
Anti-Trefoil Factor 3 antibody [EPR3973] images
Western blot - Trefoil Factor 3 antibody [EPR3973] (ab109104)
All lanes : Anti-Trefoil Factor 3 antibody [EPR3973] (ab109104) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human uterus cancer lysate
Lane 2 : Human colon cancer lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 9 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Trefoil Factor 3 antibody [EPR3973] (ab109104)
Immunohistochemical analysis of Trefoil Factor 3 in paraffin-embedded Human colon tissue using ab109104 at 1/500 dilution.
References for Anti-Trefoil Factor 3 antibody [EPR3973] (ab109104)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"