For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 34 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa).
- FunctionExonuclease with a preference for double-stranded DNA with mismatched 3' termini. May play a role in DNA repair.
- Tissue specificityDetected in heart, breast, prostate, skeletal muscle, testis, uterus, bone marrow, colon, small intestine, stomach and thymus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the exonuclease superfamily. TREX family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 3' 5' exonuclease antibody
- 3' 5' exonuclease TREX2 antibody
- 3'-5' exonuclease TREX2 antibody
Anti-TREX2 antibody images
Western blot - TREX2 antibody (ab73423)
Anti-TREX2 antibody (ab73423) at 1 µg/ml + Liver (Mouse) Tissue Lysate at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 31 kDa
Observed band size : 34 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 52 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 2 minutes
References for Anti-TREX2 antibody (ab73423)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"