For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-TREX2 antibody
See all TREX2 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to TREX2
- SpecificityThis antibody will not cross-react with the related protein TREX1.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WB, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 15 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the C terminal of Human TREX2.
- Positive control
- Rat liver tissue lysate. Human liver tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 2 - 4 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 37 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa).
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.
- FunctionExonuclease with a preference for double-stranded DNA with mismatched 3' termini. May play a role in DNA repair.
- Tissue specificityDetected in heart, breast, prostate, skeletal muscle, testis, uterus, bone marrow, colon, small intestine, stomach and thymus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the exonuclease superfamily. TREX family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 3' 5' exonuclease antibody
- 3' 5' exonuclease TREX2 antibody
- 3'-5' exonuclease TREX2 antibody
Anti-TREX2 antibody images
References for Anti-TREX2 antibody (ab83893)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"