For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionDNA polymerase, probably involved in DNA repair. May play a role in sister chromatid cohesion. Does not play a role in replication-dependent histone mRNA degradation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DNA polymerase type-B-like family.
Contains 1 PAP-associated domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DNA polymerase kappa antibody
- DNA polymerase sigma antibody
- LAK 1 antibody
Anti-TRF41 antibody images
References for Anti-TRF41 antibody (ab56847)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"