For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionDNA polymerase, probably involved in DNA repair. May play a role in sister chromatid cohesion. Does not play a role in replication-dependent histone mRNA degradation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DNA polymerase type-B-like family.
Contains 1 PAP-associated domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DNA polymerase kappa antibody
- DNA polymerase sigma antibody
- LAK 1 antibody
Anti-TRF41 antibody images
References for Anti-TRF41 antibody (ab79015)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"