For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% Gelatin, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa).
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionReceptor for thyrotropin-releasing hormone. This receptor is mediated by G proteins which activate a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Thyroliberin receptor antibody
- Thyrotropin Releasing Hormone Receptor antibody
- Thyrotropin-releasing hormone receptor antibody
Anti-TRH Receptor antibody images
Western blot - TRH Receptor antibody (ab72179)
All lanes : Anti-TRH Receptor antibody (ab72179) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human brain lysate
Lane 2 : Human brain lysate with immunising peptide
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Observed band size : 45 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - TRH Receptor antibody (ab72179)
ab72179 at 10µg/ml staining TRH Receptor in human thyroid by Immunohistochemistry using paraffin-embedded tissue.
References for Anti-TRH Receptor antibody (ab72179)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"