For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
- FunctionInteracts with MAPK kinases and regulates activation of MAP kinases. May not display kinase activity.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in most human tissues with the highest levels in skeletal muscle, thyroid gland, pancreas, peripheral blood leukocytes, and bone marrow.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. Tribbles subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe protein kinase domain is predicted to be catalytically inactive.
Information by UniProt
- C8FW antibody
- G-protein-coupled receptor-induced gene 2 protein antibody
- GIG-2 antibody
Anti-TRIB1 antibody images
References for Anti-TRIB1 antibody (ab56647)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"