For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab71267 is purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 41 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).
- FunctionInteracts with MAPK kinases and regulates activation of MAP kinases. May not display kinase activity.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in most human tissues with the highest levels in skeletal muscle, thyroid gland, pancreas, peripheral blood leukocytes, and bone marrow.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. Tribbles subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe protein kinase domain is predicted to be catalytically inactive.
Information by UniProt
- C8FW antibody
- G-protein-coupled receptor-induced gene 2 protein antibody
- GIG-2 antibody
Anti-TRIB1 antibody - C-terminal images
References for Anti-TRIB1 antibody - C-terminal (ab71267)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"