For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesPurified by size-exclusion chromatography.
- Clone numberTRIM-04
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50. ab91363-Mouse monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionStabilizes the TCR (T-cell antigen receptor)/CD3 complex at the surface of T-cells.
- Tissue specificityStrongly expressed in thymus, and to a lesser extent in spleen, lymph node and peripheral blood lymphocytes. Present in T-cells and NK cells, but not B-cells (at protein level).
- Developmental stageStrongly expressed in fetal thymus at weeks 17-24 of gestation. Undetectable in bone marrow and fetal liver.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosines by LCK or FYN upon TCR activation.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- HSPC062 antibody
- pp29/30 antibody
- T cell receptor interacting molecule antibody
References for Anti-TRIM antibody [TRIM-04] (Phycoerythrin) (ab36414)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"