For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 46 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1:312500.
- FunctionInhibits the transcriptional activity of SPI1 in a dose-dependent manner.
- Tissue specificityHighest expression in liver; undetectable in skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TRIM/RBCC family.
Contains 1 B box-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 B30.2/SPRY domain.
- DomainThe B-box zinc finger is responsible for inhibition of SPI1-mediated transcriptional activation.
Information by UniProt
- 5830400N10Rik antibody
- KIAA0129 antibody
- pub antibody
Anti-TRIM14 antibody images
Western blot - TRIM14 antibody (ab50941)
References for Anti-TRIM14 antibody (ab50941)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"