For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity purified from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa.
- FunctionIt is able to complement the radiosensitivity defect of an ataxia telangiectasia (AT) fibroblast cell line.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in placenta, prostate and thymus.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 B box-type zinc finger.
modificationsConstitutively phosphorylated by PKC on serine/threonine in A431 cells.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Colocalizes with intermediate filaments.
Information by UniProt
- Ataxia telangiectasia group D associated protein antibody
- Ataxia telangiectasia group D-associated protein antibody
- ATDC antibody
Anti-TRIM29 antibody images
References for Anti-TRIM29 antibody (ab106000)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"