For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-TRIM29 antibody [EPR3494]
See all TRIM29 primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EPR3494] to TRIM29
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human TRIM29.
- Positive control
- 293T, LnCaP, and JAR cell lysates.
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR3494
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa.
- FunctionIt is able to complement the radiosensitivity defect of an ataxia telangiectasia (AT) fibroblast cell line.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in placenta, prostate and thymus.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 B box-type zinc finger.
modificationsConstitutively phosphorylated by PKC on serine/threonine in A431 cells.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Colocalizes with intermediate filaments.
Information by UniProt
- Ataxia telangiectasia group D associated protein antibody
- Ataxia telangiectasia group D-associated protein antibody
- ATDC antibody
Anti-TRIM29 antibody [EPR3494] images
References for Anti-TRIM29 antibody [EPR3494] (ab108627)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"