For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay play a role as a tumor suppressor. Implicated in the cell death mechanism.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TRIM/RBCC family.
Contains 1 B box-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 B30.2/SPRY domain.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- DomainThe RING finger domain and the coiled-coil region are required for the apoptosis-inducing activity.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Found predominantly in cytoplasm with a granular distribution. Found in punctuate nuclear bodies.
Information by UniProt
- 0710005M05Rik antibody
- A430106H13Rik antibody
- AW046487 antibody
Anti-TRIM35 antibody images
IHC-P - TRIM35 antibody (ab56993)
TRIM35 antibody (ab56993) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human salivary gland.
Western blot - TRIM35 antibody (ab56993)
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
TRIM35 antibody (ab56993) at 1ug/lane + K-562 cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-TRIM35 antibody (ab56993)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"