For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 57, 60 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay 1/1562500.
- FunctionMay play a role as a tumor suppressor. Implicated in the cell death mechanism.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TRIM/RBCC family.
Contains 1 B box-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 B30.2/SPRY domain.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- DomainThe RING finger domain and the coiled-coil region are required for the apoptosis-inducing activity.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Found predominantly in cytoplasm with a granular distribution. Found in punctuate nuclear bodies.
Information by UniProt
- 0710005M05Rik antibody
- A430106H13Rik antibody
- AW046487 antibody
Anti-TRIM35 antibody images
Western blot - TRIM35 antibody (ab83243)
References for Anti-TRIM35 antibody (ab83243)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"