For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 72 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionFunctions as an E3 ligase that catalyzes the ubiquitin-mediated degradation of protein kinase C.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in multiple tissues with the highest levels in heart and skeletal muscle.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TRIM/RBCC family.
Contains 1 B box-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 B30.2/SPRY domain.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase TRIM41 antibody
- MGC1127 antibody
- MGC31991 antibody
Anti-TRIM41 antibody images
References for Anti-TRIM41 antibody (ab98224)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"