For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay play a role in the process of differentiation and maturation of neuronal cells (By similarity). May regulate the activity of TRIM17.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 B box-type zinc finger.
Information by UniProt
- DIPB antibody
- HSA249128 antibody
- MC7 antibody
Anti-TRIM44 antibody images
References for Anti-TRIM44 antibody (ab108283)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"