For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 64 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay act as a transcriptional repressor in mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling pathway.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in skeletal muscle, brain, heart and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TRIM/RBCC family.
Contains 2 B box-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 filamin repeat.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- Developmental stageExpressed in brain, lung, skeletal muscle, heart and intestine in 80-day old embryo.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ13181 antibody
- RING finger protein 99 antibody
- RNF99 antibody
Anti-TRIM45 antibody images
References for Anti-TRIM45 antibody (ab83983)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"