For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.
- RelevanceTRIM60 contains a RING finger domain, a motif present in a variety of functionally distinct proteins and known to be involved in protein-protein and protein DNA interactions.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- FLJ35882 antibody
- MGC119325 antibody
- RING finger protein 129 antibody
Anti-TRIM60 antibody images
Western blot - TRIM60 antibody (ab72747)
All lanes : Anti-TRIM60 antibody (ab72747) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : TRIM60 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
Observed band size : 47 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-TRIM60 antibody (ab72747)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"