For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.
- RelevanceTRIM65 belongs to the TRIM/RBCC family. It contains one B box-type zinc finger, one B30.2/SPRY domain and one RING-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationIntracellular
- Tripartite motif containing protein 65 antibody
Anti-TRIM65 antibody images
Western blot - TRIM65 antibody (ab67615)
All lanes : Anti-TRIM65 antibody (ab67615) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : TRIM65 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugated at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
Observed band size : 48 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-TRIM65 antibody (ab67615)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"