For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionFunctions as an ubiquitin E3 ligase. Acts as a coactivator of androgen receptor (AR) depending on its ubiquitin ligase activity.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Expressed at high levels in prostate cancer cell lines. Up-regulation could be restricted to androgen-dependent cells.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TRIM/RBCC family.
Contains 1 B box-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 B30.2/SPRY domain.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- DomainThe RING domain is essential for ubiquitin E3 ligase activity.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > perinuclear region. Nucleus. Colocalized with AR in nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase TRIM68 antibody
- FLJ10369 antibody
- GC109 antibody
Anti-TRIM68 antibody images
References for Anti-TRIM68 antibody (ab57436)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"