For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionFunctions as an ubiquitin E3 ligase. Acts as a coactivator of androgen receptor (AR) depending on its ubiquitin ligase activity.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Expressed at high levels in prostate cancer cell lines. Up-regulation could be restricted to androgen-dependent cells.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TRIM/RBCC family.
Contains 1 B box-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 B30.2/SPRY domain.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- DomainThe RING domain is essential for ubiquitin E3 ligase activity.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > perinuclear region. Nucleus. Colocalized with AR in nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase TRIM68 antibody
- FLJ10369 antibody
- GC109 antibody
Anti-TRIM68 antibody images
References for Anti-TRIM68 antibody (ab86393)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"