For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 53 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa).
- FunctionCatalyzes the transfer of a dimethylallyl group onto the adenine at position 37 of both cytosolic and mitochondrial tRNAs, leading to the formation of N6-(dimethylallyl)adenosine (i(6)A).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IPP transferase family.
Contains 1 matrin-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm and Mitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- 2310075G14Rik antibody
- AI314189 antibody
- AI314635 antibody
Anti-TRIT1 antibody images
References for Anti-TRIT1 antibody (ab71843)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"