For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 72 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 72 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/12500.
- FunctionDimethylates a single guanine residue at position 26 of most tRNAs using S-adenosyl-L-methionine as donor of the methyl groups.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C3H1-type zinc finger.
Information by UniProt
- 2)G26)dimethyltransferase antibody
- 2-dimethylguanosine-26 methyltransferase antibody
- FLJ20244 antibody
Anti-TRM1 antibody images
Western blot - TRM1 antibody (ab66902)
Anti-TRM1 antibody (ab66902) at 2.5 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 72 kDa
Observed band size : 72 kDa
Additional bands at : 31 kDa,46 kDa,56 kDa,60 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-TRM1 antibody (ab66902)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"