For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 53 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceTRM11 is the catalytic subunit of an S-adenosyl-L-methionine-dependent tRNA methyltransferase complex that mediates the methylation of the guanosine nucleotide at position 10(m2G10) in tRNAs.
- C6orf75 antibody
- chromosome 6 open reading frame 75 antibody
- dJ187J11 antibody
Anti-TRM11 antibody images
References for Anti-TRM11 antibody (ab81145)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"