For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionSubstrate-binding subunit of tRNA (adenine-N(1)-)-methyltransferase, which catalyzes the formation of N(1)-methyladenine at position 58 (m1A58) in initiator methionyl-tRNA.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, liver, testis and ovary.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TRM6/GCD10 family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- KIAA1153 antibody
- Adenine N antibody
- CGI 09 antibody
Anti-TRMT6 antibody images
References for Anti-TRMT6 antibody (ab108280)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"