For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab50576? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab50576 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Gong H et al. Inhibition of IGF-1 receptor kinase blocks the differentiation into cardiomyocyte-like cells of BMSCs induced by IGF-1. Mol Med Rep 16:787-793 (2017).
- Agianian B et al. A troponin switch that regulates muscle contraction by stretch instead of calcium. EMBO J 23:772-9 (2004).
- Fitzhugh G & Marden J Maturational changes in troponin T expression, Ca2+-sensitivity and twitch contraction kinetics in dragonfly flight muscle J Exp Biol 200:1473-82 (1997).
- Fyrberg E et al. Drosophila melanogaster troponin-T mutations engender three distinct syndromes of myofibrillar abnormalities. J Mol Biol 216:657-75 (1990).
- Bullard B et al. Troponin of asynchronous flight muscle. J Mol Biol 204:621-37 (1988).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"