For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-TROY antibody
See all TROY primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to TROY
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: ESGDCRQQEF RDRSGNCVPC NQCGPGMELS KECGFGYGED AQCVTCRLHR FKEDWGFQKC KPCLDCAVVN RFQKANCSAT SDAICGDCLP , corresponding to amino acids 30-120 of Human TROY
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCan mediate activation of JNK and NF-kappa-B. May promote caspase-independent cell death.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in prostate. Detected at lower levels in thymus, spleen, testis, uterus, small intestine, colon and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- AL023044 antibody
- AW123854 antibody
- TAJ alpha antibody
Anti-TROY antibody images
References for Anti-TROY antibody (ab55043)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"