For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab3312? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3312 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- van Niel G et al. The tetraspanin CD63 regulates ESCRT-independent and -dependent endosomal sorting during melanogenesis. Dev Cell 21:708-21 (2011).
- Strunnikova NV et al. Transcriptome analysis and molecular signature of human retinal pigment epithelium. Hum Mol Genet 19:2468-86 (2010).
- Delevoye C et al. AP-1 and KIF13A coordinate endosomal sorting and positioning during melanosome biogenesis. J Cell Biol 187:247-64 (2009).
- Groux-Degroote S et al. Glycolipid-dependent sorting of melanosomal from lysosomal membrane proteins by lumenal determinants. Traffic 9:951-63 (2008).
- Thomson TM et al. Pigmentation-associated glycoprotein of human melanomas and melanocytes: definition with a mouse monoclonal antibody. J Invest Dermatol 85:169-74 (1985).
- Mattes MJ et al. A pigmentation-associated, differentiation antigen of human melanoma defined by a precipitating antibody in human serum. Int J Cancer 32:717-21 (1983).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"