For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store undiluted.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000 - 1/2500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
- FunctionCatalyzes the last step of tRNA splicing, the transfer of the splice junction 2'-phosphate from ligated tRNA to NAD to produce ADP-ribose 1''-2'' cyclic phosphate.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Weakly or not expressed in lung, spleen, small intestine and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the kptA/TPT1 family.
Information by UniProt
- MGC11134 antibody
- tRNA 2''-phosphotransferase 1 antibody
- tRNA phosphotransferase 1 antibody
Anti-TRPT1 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-TRPT1 antibody (ab122504)
All lanes : Anti-TRPT1 antibody (ab122504) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT 4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : U 251 MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human Plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human Liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human Tonsil lysate
Developed using the ECL technique
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-TRPT1 antibody (ab122504)
ab122504 at 1/1000 dilution staining TRPT1 in Paraffin-embedded Human testis tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-TRPT1 antibody (ab122504)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"