For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 37 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa).
- FunctionMay be responsible for synthesis of pseudouridine from uracil in transfer RNAs.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the pseudouridine synthase TruB family.
Information by UniProt
- CLONE24922 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000022257 antibody
- Probable tRNA pseudouridine synthase 2 antibody
Anti-TRUB2 antibody images
References for Anti-TRUB2 antibody (ab68679)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"