For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-TRY1 antibody
See all TRY1 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to TRY1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length TRY1 protein (Human), NP_001001317.
- Positive control
- TRY1 transfected 293T cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- PRS58_HUMAN antibody
- Prss58 antibody
- Serine protease 58 antibody
Anti-TRY1 antibody images
Western blot - TRY1 antibody (ab70864)
All lanes : Anti-TRY1 antibody (ab70864) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : TRY1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 27 kDa
Observed band size : 27 kDa
Additional bands at : 24 kDa,26 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-TRY1 antibody (ab70864)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"