For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Tryptophan Hydroxylase antibody
See all Tryptophan Hydroxylase primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Tryptophan Hydroxylase
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IP, ICCmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Human, Non human primates
Synthetic peptide corresponding to the C-terminal region of Human Tryptophan Hydroxylase
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 51 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa).
- Tissue specificityIsoform 2 seems to be less widely expressed than isoform 1.
- PathwayAromatic compound metabolism; serotonin biosynthesis; serotonin from L-tryptophan: step 1/2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the biopterin-dependent aromatic amino acid hydroxylase family.
Contains 1 ACT domain.
Information by UniProt
- Indoleacetic acid 5 hydroxylase antibody
- L tryptophan hydroxylase antibody
- MGC119994 antibody
References for Anti-Tryptophan Hydroxylase antibody (ab111872)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"