For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay act as a transporter.
- Tissue specificityStrongly expressed in the adult thymus. Expressed in spleen, lymph nodes, thymus, PBL, bone marrow and fetal liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the major facilitator superfamily. SLC46A family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Ly110 antibody
- SLC46A2 antibody
- Solute carrier family 46 member 2 antibody
Anti-TSCOT antibody images
References for Anti-TSCOT antibody (ab57616)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"