For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab125011? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab125011 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Fang T et al. Tumor-derived exosomal miR-1247-3p induces cancer-associated fibroblast activation to foster lung metastasis of liver cancer. Nat Commun 9:191 (2018).
- Seo N et al. Activated CD8+T cell extracellular vesicles prevent tumour progression by targeting of lesional mesenchymal cells. Nat Commun 9:435 (2018).
- Zheng T et al. Plasma Exosomes Spread and Cluster Around ß-Amyloid Plaques in an Animal Model of Alzheimer's Disease. Front Aging Neurosci 9:12 (2017).
- Wang J et al. Adipocyte-derived exosomes promote lung cancer metastasis by increasing MMP9 activity via transferring MMP3 to lung cancer cells. Oncotarget 8:81880-81891 (2017).
- Vykoukal J et al. Plasma-derived extracellular vesicle proteins as a source of biomarkers for lung adenocarcinoma. Oncotarget 8:95466-95480 (2017).
- Zahoor M et al. Hypoxia promotes IL-32 expression in myeloma cells, and high expression is associated with poor survival and bone loss. Blood Adv 1:2656-2666 (2017).
- Xiao B et al. Endothelial cell-derived exosomes protect SH-SY5Y nerve cells against ischemia/reperfusion injury. Int J Mol Med 40:1201-1209 (2017).
- Saha S et al. Macrophage-derived extracellular vesicle-packaged WNTs rescue intestinal stem cells and enhance survival after radiation injury. Nat Commun 7:13096 (2016).
- Abdeen A et al. Acetazolamide enhances the release of urinary exosomal aquaporin-1. Nephrol Dial Transplant 31:1623-32 (2016).
- El-Saghir J et al. ATL-derived exosomes modulate mesenchymal stem cells: potential role in leukemia progression. Retrovirology 13:73 (2016).
- Bailey JK et al. WD repeat-containing protein 5 (WDR5) localizes to the midbody and regulates abscission. J Biol Chem 290:8987-9001 (2015).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"