For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-TSGA2 antibody
See all TSGA2 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to TSGA2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
MousePredicted to work with:
Rat, Cow, Human
Synthetic peptide: C-
HLNHRYQGKFLNKNP , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 154 - 168 of human TSGA2 (NP_543136.1)
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab82134 is purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesPeptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:4000.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceTSGA2 (Testis specific gene A2), may play an important role in male meiosis. Its expression is restricted to the radial spokes of the axonemes of both sperm and cilia.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic. Note: Cytoplasmic in late spermatocytes, secondary spermatocytes and round spermatids. Gathered around metaphase chromosomes during meiotic divisions.
- Cancer/testis antigen 79 antibody
- CT 79 antibody
- CT79 antibody
Anti-TSGA2 antibody images
Western blot - TSGA2 antibody (ab82134)
References for Anti-TSGA2 antibody (ab82134)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"