Anti-TSH [057-11005] antibody (ab130758)
- Product nameAnti-TSH [057-11005] antibodySee all TSH primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [057-11005] to TSH
- SpecificityCross reactivity: TSH 100%, hCG 0.0%, LH 2.1%, FSH 1.0%
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA, SDS-PAGE more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
TSH from Human pituitary gland.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: 0.14% Sodium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesab130758 is purified from Mouse ascites, and is >80% pure (SDS-PAGE). DEAE chromatography. The product is 0.2 µm filtered.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number057-11005
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130758 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|SDS-PAGE||SDS-PAGE: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- RelevanceThyroid stimulating hormone, also known as thyrotropin, is secreted from cells in the anterior pituitary called thyrotrophs, finds its receptors on epithelial cells in the thyroid gland, and stimulates that gland to synthesize and release thyroid hormones. TSH is a glycoprotein hormone composed of two subunits which are non covalently bound to one another. The alpha subunit of TSH is also present in two other pituitary glycoprotein hormones, follicle stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone, and, in primates, in the placental hormone chorionic gonadotropin. Each of these hormones also has a unique beta subunit, which provides receptor specificity. In other words, TSH is composed of alpha subunit bound to the TSH beta subunit, and TSH associates only with its own receptor. Free alpha and beta subunits have essentially no biological activity.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- Anterior pituitary glycoprotein hormones common subunit alpha antibody
- CG ALPHA antibody
- CGA antibody
- CGA protein antibody
- Choriogonadotropin alpha chain antibody
- Chorionic gonadotrophin alpha subunit antibody
- Chorionic gonadotropin alpha polypeptide antibody
- Follicle stimulating hormone alpha chain antibody
- Follitropin alpha chain antibody
- FSH alpha antibody
- FSHA antibody
- Glycoprotein hormones alpha chain antibody
- Glycoprotein hormones alpha polypeptide antibody
- GPHa antibody
- GPHA1 antibody
- HCG antibody
- LHA antibody
- LSH alpha antibody
- Luteinizing hormone alpha chain antibody
- Lutropin alpha chain antibody
- Thyroid stimulating hormone alpha chain antibody
- Thyroid stimulating hormone antibody
- Thyroid stimulating hormone beta antibody
- Thyroid stimulating hormone beta subunit antibody
- Thyroid stimulating hormone subunit beta antibody
- Thyroid Stimulation Hormone antibody
- Thyrotropin alfa antibody
- Thyrotropin alpha chain antibody
- Thyrotropin antibody
- Thyrotropin beta subunit antibody
- Thyrotropin subunit beta antibody
- TSH A antibody
- TSH alpha antibody
- TSH B antibody
- TSH beta antibody
- TSHA antibody
- TSHB antibody
References for Anti-TSH [057-11005] antibody (ab130758)
ab130758 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.