For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesThis antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS)precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/10 - 1/50.
||1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa.
- FunctionMay play a role in testicular physiology, most probably in the process of spermatogenesis or spermatid development.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in testis. Expressed at low levels in prostate, female breast, placenta, ovary and thymus.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine residue(s) by STK22A/TSSK1 and STK22B/TSSK2.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome > centriole. Concentrates in spermatid centrioles during flagellogenesis.
Information by UniProt
- MGC134104 antibody
- STK22 substrate 1 antibody
- Stk22s1 antibody
Anti-TSKS antibody images
Western blot - TSKS antibody (ab70965)
Anti-TSKS antibody (ab70965) at 1/60 dilution + Jurkat cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 65 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - TSKS antibody (ab70965)
ab70965, at 1/50 dilution, staining of TSKS in Human testis tissue. Ab70965 was peroxidase-conjugated to the secondary antibody, followed by DAB staining.
References for Anti-TSKS antibody (ab70965)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"