For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 77 kDa).
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- RelevanceTSNAXIP1 plays a possible role in spermatogenesis. There are two isoforms 40kDa and 77kDa.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm, perinuclear region
- MGC111443 antibody
- Translin associated factor X interacting protein 1 antibody
- TXI1 antibody
Anti-TSNAXIP1 antibody images
References for Anti-TSNAXIP1 antibody (ab67295)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"