For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.
- FunctionMay be involved in proteolysis through its threonine endopeptidase activity.
- Tissue specificityTestis specific. Differentially expressed in some breast cancer tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum. May also localize to cytoplasmic membranes.
Information by UniProt
- Cancer/testis antigen 20 antibody
- CT 20 antibody
- CT20 antibody
References for Anti-TSP50 antibody (ab59789)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"