For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 92 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionInvolved in primary cilium biogenesis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the heart, brain, liver, lung, kidney, skeletal muscle and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 12 TPR repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome > centriole. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > cilium basal body.
Information by UniProt
- D13S1056E antibody
- DAF19 antibody
- hTg737 antibody
Anti-TTC10 antibody images
References for Anti-TTC10 antibody (ab118677)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"