Anti-TTC10 antibody (ab42497)
- Product nameAnti-TTC10 antibodySee all TTC10 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to TTC10
- SpecificityThis antibody is expected to recognise both reported isoforms (NP_783195.2; NP_006522.2).
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Dog
Synthetic peptide: C-KKRIDEDDFADEE, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 804-816 of Human TTC10
- Positive control
- Human kidney tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab42497 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 19470799|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Western Blot: Preliminary experiments in human kidney, liver and lung lysates gave no specific signal but low background (at antibody concentration up to 1ug/ml).
- FunctionInvolved in primary cilium biogenesis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the heart, brain, liver, lung, kidney, skeletal muscle and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 12 TPR repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome > centriole. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > cilium basal body.
- D13S1056E antibody
- DAF19 antibody
- hTg737 antibody
- IFT88 antibody
- IFT88_HUMAN antibody
- Intraflagellar transport 88 homolog antibody
- Intraflagellar transport protein 88 homolog antibody
- MGC26259 antibody
- Polaris homolog antibody
- Probe hTg737 (polycystic kidney disease, autosomal recessive) antibody
- Recessive polycystic kidney disease protein Tg737 homolog antibody
- RP11-172H24.2 antibody
- Tetratricopeptide repeat domain 10 antibody
- Tetratricopeptide repeat protein 10 antibody
- TG737 antibody
- TPR repeat protein 10 antibody
- TTC10 antibody
Anti-TTC10 antibody images
ab42497 (3µg/ml) staining of paraffin embedded Human Kidney. The tissue sections were subjected to antigen retrieval by microwave in Tris/EDTA buffer. The HRP-staining procedure was used for detection.
ab42497 staining TTC10 in human prostate epithelial primary cells by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence. Cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde and permeabilized with 0.5% Triton ×100. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/100:in DMEM w/ 10% FBS) for 1 hour at 200C. An Alexa Fluor ® 546-conjugated donkey polyclonal to goat IgG was used undiluted as secondary antibody.
References for Anti-TTC10 antibody (ab42497)
This product has been referenced in:
- Bodle JC et al. Primary cilia: the chemical antenna regulating human adipose-derived stem cell osteogenesis. PLoS One 8:e62554 (2013). ICC/IF ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23690943) »
- Miyoshi K et al. Pericentrin, a centrosomal protein related to microcephalic primordial dwarfism, is required for olfactory cilia assembly in mice. FASEB J 23:3289-97 (2009). ICC/IF ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 19470799) »