For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000.
||1/200 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay negatively modulate SHH signal transduction and may play a role in retrograde intraflagellar transport in cilia.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TTC21 family.
Contains 19 TPR repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton > cilium axoneme.
Information by UniProt
- ATD4 antibody
- IFT139 antibody
- JBTS11 antibody
Anti-TTC21B antibody images
Western blot - Anti-TTC21B antibody (ab122282)
All lanes : Anti-TTC21B antibody (ab122282) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT-4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : U251-MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human tonsil lysate
Developed using the ECL technique
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-TTC21B antibody (ab122282)
ab122282, at 1/350 dilution, staining TTC21B in paraffin-embedded Human colon tissue by
References for Anti-TTC21B antibody (ab122282)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"