For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-TTL antibody
See all TTL primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to TTL
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, Sandwich ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant FragmentPredicted to work with:
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 279-378 of Human TTL with a proprietary tag (NP_714923).
- Positive control
- Recombinant Human TLL Protein.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionCatalyzes the post-translational addition of a tyrosine to the C-terminal end of detyrosinated alpha-tubulin.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tubulin--tyrosine ligase family.
Contains 1 TTL domain.
Information by UniProt
- 2410003M22Rik antibody
- MGC46235 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000161991 antibody
References for Anti-TTL antibody (ab118105)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"