For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107645 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.
- FunctionProbable tubulin polyglutamylase that forms polyglutamate side chains on tubulin. Probably acts when complexed with other proteins.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 TTL domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton > cilium basal body. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- C20orf125 antibody
- Probable tubulin polyglutamylase TTLL9 antibody
- Ttll9 antibody
Anti-TTLL9 antibody images
References for Anti-TTLL9 antibody (ab107645)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"