For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab103740 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- RelevanceTTPAL may act as a protein that binds a hydrophobic ligand.
- Cellular localizationIntracellular
- Alpha tocopherol transfer protein like antibody
- C20orf121 antibody
- DKFZp686E0870 antibody
Anti-TTPAL antibody images
Western blot - TTPAL antibody (ab103740)
Anti-TTPAL antibody (ab103740) at 1/100 dilution + MCF7 cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - TTPAL antibody (ab103740)
ab103740, at 1/50 dilution, staining TTPAL in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human breast carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry using a peroxidase conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-TTPAL antibody (ab103740)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"