For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50, 65 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionProbable chloride channel. May be involved in cell adhesion.
Isoform 3 may be a Ca(2+)-independent and swelling-activated chloride channel, possibly involved in regulation of cell volume.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, eye, ovary and testis, and at lower levels in muscle, placenta, liver and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tweety family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- hTTY1 antibody
- hTTYs antibody
- Protein tweety homolog 1 antibody
Anti-TTYH1 antibody images
Western blot - TTYH1 antibody (ab82902)
References for Anti-TTYH1 antibody (ab82902)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"