For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituent: 100% Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionTubulin is the major constituent of microtubules. It binds two moles of GTP, one at an exchangeable site on the beta chain and one at a non-exchangeable site on the alpha-chain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tubulin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ21665 antibody
- MGC119347 antibody
- MGC119349 antibody
Anti-TUBAL3 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-TUBAL3 antibody (ab118087)
All lanes : Anti-TUBAL3 antibody (ab118087) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : TUBAL3 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
Immunoprecipitation - Anti-TUBAL3 antibody (ab118087)
Immunoprecipitation of TUBAL3 transfected lysate using ab118087, and immunoblotted with TUBAL3 mouse polyclonal antibody.
References for Anti-TUBAL3 antibody (ab118087)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"