For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab116097 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 118 kDa.
- FunctionGamma-tubulin complex is necessary for microtubule nucleation at the centrosome.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed, with highest levels in heart and skeletal muscle and moderate levels in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GCP family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
Information by UniProt
- Gamma tubulin complex component GCP5 antibody
- Gamma-tubulin complex component 5 antibody
- GCP 5 antibody
Anti-TUBGCP5 antibody images
References for Anti-TUBGCP5 antibody (ab116097)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"