For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityStrongly expressed in testis. Also expressed in retina. Expressed in cancer cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TUB family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Secreted. Does not have a cleavable signal peptide and is secreted by a non-conventional pathway.
Information by UniProt
- Cancer testis antigen 65 antibody
- Cancer/testis antigen 65 antibody
- CT65 antibody
Anti-TULP2 antibody images
References for Anti-TULP2 antibody (ab57613)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"