For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately >19 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 12 kDa).
- FunctionMay function as a tumor suppressor, inhibiting colony formation, causing G1 arrest and ultimately inducing apoptosis in homozygous 3p21.3 120-kb region-deficient cells.
- Tissue specificityStrong expression in heart, lung, skeletal muscle, kidney, and pancreas, followed by brain and liver, lowest levels in placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TUSC2 family.
modificationsMyristoylation is required for tumor suppressor activity.
Information by UniProt
- C3orf11 antibody
- Fus-1 protein antibody
- FUS1 antibody
Anti-TUSC2 antibody images
Western blot - TUSC2 antibody (ab70182)
All lanes : Anti-TUSC2 antibody (ab70182) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell extract
Lane 2 : HeLa cell extract with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 12 kDa
Observed band size : <19 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"